If you're setting up a custom Take Action tab for your New/Mode campaign tool, but you've already got a custom Take Action tab on your page, you'll need to remove that custom tab to make room for your beautiful new engagement tool. Here's how:
- Click the Settings link in the upper right-hand corner of your organization's Facebook page.
- Find and select Templates and Tabs page in the left-hand sidebar.
- You'll see a section labeled Tabs. Find your existing Take Action tab and click the Settings button.
- Find the Show Take Action Tab setting, and toggle it from ON to OFF.
- Click Save. Your Take Action Tab should disappear and you can now add a new custom Take Action tab to your page!