We use an anti-spam service which is effective against most spam bots. Our anti-spam service inserts a hidden form field that end users don’t see, but spam bots recognize and attempt to fill. Submissions with something in the field are then automatically blocked. This allows us to avoid requiring user tests like captchas that can impact conversion rates.
Articles in this section
- How do I remove custom Facebook tabs?
- How does New/Mode invoicing work?
- How do I change my billing information?
- Why was my New/Mode account automatically renewed?
- What happens if my campaign goes over the monthly submission rate?
- Do I have to pay individually for every campaign tool?
- Can I close my account temporarily? Will I lose my campaign tools?
- Can I have the New/Mode logo removed from my campaign tool?
- How are the taxes on my invoice calculated?
- What forms of payment does New/Mode accept?