While you’re working with New/Mode, you’ll see the terms Targeted Engagement Tools, Campaign Tools, or just plain Tools come up a lot. All these terms refer to our six easy-to-use, fully integrable online campaigning towers of grassroots engagement power!
When you first create a campaign, you'll be prompted to set up your first tool:
Just choose the tool you'd like to start campaigning with, and follow the in-tool prompts and our handy walkthroughs to get set up. In the future, you'll always be able to create a new tool by selecting an available tool along the right-hand side of any campaign page.
- Letters to Editors Tool: this tool allows your supporters to quickly, easily send letters about key campaign issues to targeted news outlets.
- One-Click Calling Tool: this tool empowers your supports to quickly call their local representatives and to read from talking points or a script provided by you.
- One-Click Emailing Tool: this tool allows your supporters to send pre-written emails to targeted decision-makers.
- One-Click Petition Tool: this tool allows your supporters to quickly add their names to a petition and let their rep know that they’ve taken action.
- One-Click Faxing Tool: this tool allows your supporters to send pre-written faxes to targeted decision-makers.
- Tweet @ Tool: this tool whips up a social media storm by allowing your supporters to quickly send targeted tweets to key decision-makers.
With each of these tools, you'll be able to:
- Target decisions-makers using our Basic Configuration targeting features.
- Customize content to activate your supporters.
- Easily embed tools on a webpage.
- Make social sharing quick and easy.
- Integrate tools with your existing CRM.
- Track your supporters actions with our configurable Submission data.
- Track conversion rates using Analytics.