Your Dashboard is available on your Organization’s main page. This is your campaign HQ! It might look a little empty at first, but have no fear! Once you start setting up campaign tools, they'll all be organized and listed right here.
Dashboard organizes all your campaigns, so that you can see multiple campaigns and multiple tools within each campaign, all on the same page.
You can also organize your campaigns based on the date posted, updated, or campaign title:
What else can I do in Dashboard?
Create a Campaign
- To start a new campaign, click the Create a Campaign link on the right-hand side of the page.
Create a Service
- To create a new service, click the Create a Service link on the right-hand side of the page.
Create a New Tool
- To create a new tool, look at the bottom of your list of campaign tools, and click the View All Tools link. The link will take you to a page that lists all your current campaign tools.
- You’ll find a list of New/Mode’s default campaign tools as well as any templates you've created along the right-hand side of the page under the Create a new tool heading.
- Click to create your engagement tool of choice: