The number of CRMs our New/Mode platform integrates with keeps growing. You can currently sync our tools to the following CRMs:
We’re constantly improving our CRM integrations across the board. One way we do this is by including notifications in the Submissions Queue letting you know if there was a problem syncing a supporter's action to you CRM.
Our system will automatically retry any failed attempts to sync data. This feature also includes a manual re-sync button on your Submissions page:
Under the CRM Sync column on the Submission Queue page, you'll see several different notifications depending on the status of the supporter submission sync:
- Successful: Data successfully synced.
- Synchronization Error: Tool is connecting with CRM, but CRM is rejecting the data.
- Misconfiguration: Tool cannot connect with CRM.
- Pending: Data is waiting to be synced with CRM.
- Failed: Data sync unsuccessful.
To manually re-sync a submission, select the submission(s) you want to re-sync, and click the Sync to CRM button:
Each CRM requires different configurations for successful syncing. Browse our CRM sync and connect walkthroughs to learn more about your CRMs unique requirements.